School/District Recruiters and Career Services Coach/Counselors enhance your outreach, strengthen your recruitment connections, and obtain Best Practices for the education industry.
Attend the 2016 AAEE Conference and Career Fair in Nashville, Tennessee!
10. Location, location, location! Nashville is filled with historic, cultural and musical attractions. Explore all there is to do in Nashville and start making your plans now to attend an event or concert at the Ryman Auditorium,The Grand Ole Opry, Country Music Hall of Fame, or the NashvilleParthenon!
9. Exhibitors available to share great ideas and products.
8. Receive the latest Educator Supply and Demand Report.
7. Substantial program with Breakout Sessions covering innovative ways to prepare, recruit, and retain teachers - see full schedule @ www.aaee.org
6. Keynoters like Dr. Sharon Roberts and Dr. Barbara S. Stengel who will load us up with relevant information and inspiration to do our jobs better!
5. Entertainment, Fun, and Food: Get ready to hear Kellye Cash (great niece to Johnny Cash) as AAEE Goes to the Opry, and participate in the fun Giveaways, The Game Show, and the Night on the Town with colleagues from across the U.S. and some international locations.
4. The annual Education Career Fair, coordinated with Vanderbilt University in the Nashville region.
3. Opportunities to network during our famous Give-Me Five Speed Networking Event as well as throughout the conference with colleagues from across the U.S. With your expanded network you'll be prepared to connect candidates with openings throughout the year!
2. The beautiful amenities and charm of the Double Tree by Hilton Downtown Nashville Hotel in the heart of Nashville by the Honky Tonks and other great tourist attractions!
1. Because there are way more than 10 reasons to attend the 2016 AAEE Conference and Education Career Fair!!
For more info:
Conference | Education Career Fair
Derek Jack, Brigham Young University, email@example.com;
Jeff Mayo, Arlington Community Schools, firstname.lastname@example.org; or
Jeff Henley, Vanderbilt University, email@example.com.
Download the print version of the Top 10 Reasons Flyer