Early Bird Registration Ends 08/31
Members Receive a $45 Discount on
Conference Registration through the end of August.
Not an AAEE Member? JOIN NOW!
What Will You Learn at the Express
and Concurrent Sessions?
- First STEPs toward Teacher Candidate Development and Recruitment, Leticia M. Jones, Fulton County School District
- For the Love of Teaching and Dislike of the Classroom, Heather Balas, Hiram College and Julie Novotny, Kent State University
- Career Ready: Creating and Implementing a High-Impact Mentoring Program through Gamification, Josh Domitrovich, Clarion University
- This is Your Life: Using Storytelling in Career Development and Effective Interviewing, Kate McConnell, Carlow University
- Multiple First Impressions: Diversify Encounters to Enhance Recruiting Efforts, Donna Cooper, The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Re-imaging Pre-Service Student Teaching, Recruitment and Retention in the age of a massive Teacher Shortage, Jeremiah Blaha, Colorado State University - Pueblo
- Assuring Inclusivity; Recognizing Microaggression in Career Coaching, John Rindy, Slippery Rock University
See the Complete List
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL CONFERENCE DETAILS