Please join the American Association for Employment in Education in a round of applause and expression of deep gratitude to our Executive Director, Deborah Snyder.
In the nearly 3 years under Deb’s leadership, she has helped AAEE:
- Upgrade our infrastructure
- Enhance our tradition of substantial annual conferences and fairs
- Build new partnerships and stronger collaborations
- Develop engaging and consistent communication channels
- Implement new initiatives such as webinars and a strategic, comprehensive approach to membership development
- And stabilize our financial status by increasing our assets by 57% after two fiscal years
Everything Deb worked on, every project she completed, every connection she made, was of impeccable quality and brought credibility to the association and its mission.
If you would like to share in our gratitude and express your fondest memories of Deb or bid her adieu, please comment below.
Thank you Deb, for all of your contributions to our organization and the field of education. You will be missed!
This video features the song "Glory Days" by Bruce Springsteen, Deb's favorite musician. We use this song merely in tribute, not for any financial gain or representation of ownership. To purchase the song, please visit iTunes. It is ©1984 via Columbia Records.