AAEE Members Receive $100 Discount on Registration!
The American Association for Employment in Education has partnered with CareerEco for our first virtual education career fair. Recruiting organizations from our Mid-Atlantic region including New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and the DC Metro Area are invited to register for the April 12th event that will connect employers with education candidates. Leverage the power of recruiting technology by joining our event from any location.
April 12, 2018 from 1 - 6pm ET
Open to organizations in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and the District of Columbia
Accessible from anywhere
Top Reasons to participate
- Lower recruiting costs by using our online virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video interviews
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes
- Save time, travel, and staff required to participate in all day, on-site events
- Efficiently involve subject matter experts and other decision-makers in the recruiting process
- Eliminate transportation and overhead costs while reducing time-to-hire
Pricing & Deadlines
|AAEE Member Early Registration
||$195 (Register by March 9; Save $100 with AAEE Membership)
|Non-AAEE Member Early Registration
||$295 (Register by March 9)
|AAEE Member Regular Registration
||$295 (Register by March 30; Save $100 with AAEE Membership)
|Non-AAEE Member Regular Registration
||$395 (Register by March 30)
- an employer profile page showcasing your organization's unique brand
- your own organization's exclusive chat room allowing for real-time engagement
- in group and personalized one-to-one interactions
- unlimited number of recruiters may attend chat sessions
- tool to conduct video interviews (optional feature - not required)
- tool to conduct video and/or audio broadcasts or screencast presentations to multiple attendees simultaneously (optional feature - not required)
- multi-recruiter access to search resumes, preselect from, and capture
- resumes of registered candidates (option to create resume books)
- unrestricted time frame to filter and export candidates' profile details and contact info
- unlimited job postings
Opportunities for Organizations Outside of the Mid-Atlantic Region
AAEE would like to expand our virtual education career fair offerings in the future. If you are interested in future events, please let us know by completing a Virtual Education Career Fair Interest Survey.
CareerEco, the new career ecosystem, is a virtual recruiting platform and talent community for jobseekers, prospective graduate students, academic institutions, and employers who leverage the power of technology and embrace innovation in order to accomplish their professional and academic goals.
CareerEco's cloud recruiting events offer a unique method of connecting virtually that allows everyone to save time and eliminate the many burdens and costs associated with travel.
CareerEco partners with hundreds of organizations in providing Virtual Fairs and Online Recruiting events that allow jobseekers as well as students/alumni to connect with employers, grad schools, and other professional organizations. Not only will our virtual events save you and your constituencies immense time at a fraction of the cost of traditional events, it is a highly sustainable idea for the environment. Truly, it is a triple win -- good for people, profits, and the planet.
Learn more about CareerEco