The AAEE Board and National Office would like to issue a warm welcome to our new Strategic Marketing Manager, Kaitlyn Miller, and offer a grateful farewell to Sara Russell as she moves on from this role.
Sara Russell served AAEE for almost 3 years, most notably through:
· Designing a new website, and leading the transition to a new membership database and record-keeping system
· Contributing her experience and skills in design, strategic marketing, and visual communication
· Collaborating with the executive director to update all membership initiatives and to convert them to electronic systems
· Bringing Job Search Handbook design and layout in-house, and leading the design and layout of 2017 and 2018 editions
· Working with the executive director to re-work financial operations to enhance process and outcomes
We are so grateful for Sara's creative problem solving, enthusiasm for the mission of AAEE, and commitment to offering positive, relational customer service to all our constituents. We wish her well as she moves on to pursue other professional opportunities.
Kaitlyn Miller is excited to join AAEE as our new Strategic Marketing Manager. Her past experience encompasses the areas of search engine optimization, public relations, strategy/planning, data analytics, and content creation/social media. She holds a bachelor of science in Communication and New Media with a Strategic Communication concentration from Shepherd University in West Virginia. Kaitlyn currently resides in the south suburbs of Chicago, Illinois.
Please feel free to use the comments section to wish Sara goodbye and/or welcome Kaitlyn into the AAEE community.