Founded in 1934, the American Association for Employment in Education (AAEE) provides resources and networking opportunities to connect higher education and school systems, both nationally and internationally.
Our valued members include: professionals from colleges, universities, school systems and non-profit and for-profit organizations. AAEE is a resource and liaison to these professionals, facilitating quality PK-12 hiring practices.
- Positively impacting education through professional connections
- To gather, organize, and disseminate information on candidates, the educational marketplace, and the job search process.
- To establish and promote ethical standards and practices in the employment process.
- To provide opportunities for training, networking and the exchange of information about current practices, research and innovations.
- To promote dialogue and cooperation among institutions which prepare educators and institutions which provide employment opportunities.
Join the AAEE Community of Educators Today!