Check out the schedule, registration, hotel bookings, and more here!
Our annual conference covers professional development and networking opportunities for professionals from: career services, Colleges of Education, academic advising, K-12 recruitment, school system administration, non-profit and for-profit education-related organizations, and state departments of education.
Please note that registration for the conference does not include the career fair. This requires a separate registration.
Our event is scheduled to be held in Louisville, KY October 26-28. The AAEE Conference Planning Committee is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and are prepared to pivot to a virtual or hybrid event if necessary.
Presentation titles include:
- Get the Facts Out: Changing the Conversation Around the Teaching Profession (Wendy Adams, Colorado School of Mines & Derek Jack, Brigham Young University, UT)
- Creating an Elite Interview Format (Chris Gearlds, MSD Decatur Township, IN)
- A Different Kind of Exit Survey for Improving Employee Retention in a Large Urban District: Design, Technology, and Preliminary Findings (Dr. Bo Yan, Dr. Marco Munoz, and Sheree Thompson, Jefferson County Public Schools, KY)
- Wimpy Poles Catch Wimpy Fish (Jacqueline Gordon, E Squared, IN)
- Crossing the Finish Line Through an Innovative School District-University Partnership (Bonnie Toffoli, Orange County Public Schools, FL & Cyndi Walters Rengifo, University of Central Florida)
Want to learn more about participating in the third cohort of the National Working Group on Teacher Retention? Click here
Book Your Hotel Room!
To make your reservations, please click here: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/SDFRL/G-AE21
If you need additional assistance, please contact us at 877-803-7534.
Thank You to Our Major Sponsor!
AAEE 2021 Conference
We welcome education professionals from all walks of life to join us as we work together to ensure candidates can cross the finish line in the future teacher pipeline. Join us for amazing professional development, opportunities to make meaningful connections, and have fun while doing it.
Full Conference Registration Includes
- All conference sessions, workshops, and activities
- Keynote speakers
- University/School District Networking session
- Grand Opening Welcome Buffet/Reception (Tuesday evening)
- Three other meals (Wednesday breakfast, Wednesday lunch, Thursday breakfast).
- Optional "Night on the Town" activity (Wednesday evening)
Register as an Individual or Save as a Team
Share the experience with your colleagues! Select our 2-pack or 3-pack options to save on your registration fees. Want to register more than 3 people? Please contact Tim Neubert, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
Register at the Early-Bird rate before September 3rd to save even more!
Early Bird Individual: $375
Early Bird 2-pack: $675
Early Bird 3-pack: $950
Early Bird Emeritus/Retired: $200
Early Bird Individual: $475
Early Bird 2-pack:$875
Early Bird 3-pack: $1,200
Refund Policy: All refunds must be requested in writing. A $50 cancellation administration fee will be deducted from all refunds. By June 1, 2021: 100% refund. By August 3, 2021: 75% refund. By October 5, 2021: 50% refund. After October 5, 2021: No refunds. Refunds will be processed by November 5, 2021