The American Association for Employment in Education helps ease the day-to-day challenges of matching educational institutions and professionals by connecting those who prepare educators with those who hire them.
Your financial contributions greatly impact our ability to provide resources that contribute to the future of teaching. Some of our efforts include:
- Janice Jones Scholarship for critical need subject areas and teachers of color
- Continuing education webinars
- AAEE Job Search Handbook for Educators
- Annual Conference and Education Career Fair
- Nationally recognized Educator Supply and Demand research report
Making a Donation
Make a donation to the greater good! As a nonprofit, every little bit counts. Consider making a general donation to our organization to be used wherever the need arises. We thank you for your consideration and hope you will join us in our mission to positively impact education through professional connections.
Please contact Tim Neubert, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the process for making a donation. Thank you!
Positively impacting education through professional connections.
To be the premier provider of information and resources to assist schools, colleges and universities in the employment of educators for staffing excellence in education. We give members what they need to grow, learn, connect and serve.
Our goals are designed to be helpful and relevant as we:
- Gather, organize and disseminate information about the education marketplace and the job-search process
- Establish and promote ethical standards & practices in the employment process
- Provide opportunities for training, networking and exchanging information about current practices, research and innovations
- Facilitate the recruitment, employment and retention of excellent educators
- Promote dialogue and cooperation between the institutions which prepare educators and the organizations which provide employment opportunities.