AAEE’s Job Search Handbook for Educators is considered the premier resource "manual" for pre-service educators, recent graduates, and others interested in careers in the PK-12 field. Each edition contains dozens of helpful articles to inspire, encourage, and guide novice educators as they pursue their professional goals.
Our 2023 edition is now available in print and digital formats!
Members (both individual and institutional) receive discounted pricing of our Job Search Handbook, and institutional members receive SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNTS on bulk orders.
Not a member? Become one today!
Access your Digital Job Search Handbook (after purchase)
2023 Job Search Handbook for Educators Editorial Committee
The AAEE Job Search Handbook for Educators is the product of many hours of hard work from our Editorial Committee. Over a period of several months, they collaborate to review and select articles, edit, and prepare a cohesive publication, specifically targeted to the education profession. Prepared annually, its relevancy and substantial focus make AAEE's publication the premier job search handbook on university campuses across the country. Learn more about each of our dedicated volunteers below.
If you would like to get involved as a committee member for the 2024 edition of the Job Search Handbook for Educators, please contact Executive Director Tim Neubert at email@example.com.
2023 Committee Members
- Amy Hatmaker, University of Houston - Victoria (Chair)
- Laura Collins, Loudoun County Public Schools
- Jamie Doss, Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville
- Matthew Erickson, Slippery Rock University
- Sandy Frederick, Grove City College
- Anthony Goettl, University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Janette Henry-Davenport, Paine College (retired)
- Derek Jack, Brigham Young University
- Thomas Kersten, Roosevelt University
- Jack Kronser, Douglas County School District
- Alicia Scott, Laurens County School District
- Michele Stephens, Rockdale County Public Schools
Thank you all!