The nonprofit mission of the American Association for Employment in Education (AAEE) is to positively impact education through professional connections. We have four main purposes:
- To gather, organize, and disseminate information on candidates, the educational marketplace, and the job search process.
- To establish and promote ethical standards and practices in the employment process.
- To provide opportunities for training, networking and the exchange of information about current practices, research and innovations.
- To promote dialogue and cooperation among institutions which prepare educators and institutions which provide employment opportunities.
AAEE primarily serves the following three groups:
- School systems (through institutional or Individual Professional memberships; institutional-level membership includes unlimited representation)
- Post-secondary institutions (through institutional or Individual Professional memberships; institutional-level membership includes unlimited representation)
- Educator candidates
We also have membership levels for affiliated individuals and organizations, both non-profit and for-profit.