The American Association for Employment in Education will be hosting a virtual career fair AND an in-person job fair in October 2021!
1) Virtual Job Fair for Teachers: Thursday, October 21, 1:00 - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
2) In-person Education Career Fair (Hyatt Regency Louisville, 320 W Jefferson St, Louisville, KY): Thursday, October 28, 1:00 - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Join us for one event, or both!
Recruiters: Click here to learn more and register!
This is a great opportunity to build employment connections and prepare for a career in education.
Employers are eager to share information with you about their district. Come to explore options, to gather information, and to interact with local, regional, and international employers about current and future employment opportunities.
All candidates who attend the in-person event will receive a free copy of the 2022 Job Search Handbook for Educators!
By submitting your registration, you agree to the release of your information to employers.
Wait! Become Part of Our Membership to Receive More Benefits
AAEE offers a no-cost Educator Candidate membership, designed specifically to help educator candidates on their journey to find fulfilling employment as a teacher. Whether you're a just starting your teaching journey or just looking to find new opportunities, become part of our membership as an Educator Candidate to gain access to our valuable resources.
Gain access to resources including:
- Online member directory to find a direct contact with education professionals from across the country
- Professional development webinars
- Interview tips and tricks
- Resume building
- How to make the most out of a job fair
- Discounted pricing to access an electronic Job Search Handbook for Educators
- And more!