The latest news from AAEE
Welcome to the new home of AAEE! The past 6 months, the American Association for Employment in Education has been rebuilding our website and developing an infrastructure to expand our member services. With new leadership and upgraded technology, we are proud to be able to offer our visitors and members a new and more rich online experience.
Members can now:
· log in to their account and make necessary changes;
· pay membership dues;
· purchase the Job Search Handbook for Educators;
· download a complimentary Supply & Demand Report;
· submit their job fair info and view their colleagues' job fair listings;
· network directly with other AAEE members.
Coming Soon! On Monday, February 15, we will launch our AAEE Job Board—a recruitment service exclusively for our member organizations. AAEE employers may post job vacancies and candidates from our university member institutions may register, search and apply for positions. Stay tuned for additional updates.
Thank you for all your support during our transitional period!
Job Search Handbooks
Janice S. Jones Scholarship
Supply and Demand Report
Annual Conference and Career Fair
©AAEE 2020, All Rights Reserved American Association for Employment in Education is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Invest in our community of educators, donate to AAEE today!